DNA Health: designed to identify any potential lifestyle diseases and to help you in optimizing your well-being and health by personalizing your lifestyle and diet choices. The information in the DNA Health Report will assist you in establishing your optimal nutrition necessary for good health, longevity and disease risk mitigation.
DNA Health tests for 40 gene variants involved in the following biological processes that have been linked to risk for diseases of lifestyle:
· Cholesterol metabolism
· Bone Health & risk for osteoporosis
· Methylation and risk for cancer
· Inflammation and oxidative stress
· Insulin Sensitivity and risk for diabetes
· Food Responsiveness, including Lactose intolerance, Caffeine processing, Salt sensitivity and blood pressure & Iron overload disorders
· Separate Special report included regarding Gluten Sensitivity (DNA Health – Gluten Sensitivity)
DNA Diet: designed to help you in following a more personalized healthy eating plan based on your individual genetic differences.
DNA Diet tests 20 genetic variants that impact metabolism, absorption and storage of fats and carbohydrates, as well as eating behavior to understand how your genetic profile will impact your response to our most effective healthy eating plans:
· Low Fat
· Low Carbohydrate
DNA Sport: the effectiveness of training and sporting performance is affected by key biological areas, and with DNA Sport, we can help personalize a training strategy that optimizes your genetic potential, and identify the right lifestyle, nutrition and environmental interactions to optimally express your genetic potential.
DNA Sport tests 25 gene variants and reports on the following areas:
· Injury risk
· Inflammation & oxidative stress
· Blood flow & respiration
· Energy during exercise
· Fuel during exercise
· Muscle and Bone composition
· Caffeine metabolism & Salt sensitivity
· Circadian Rhythm & Peak Training Time
· Endurance potential
· Power/Strength potential
DNA SKIN: help identify potential risk factors and inherent propensities to a range of skin conditions and qualities, from oily skin to freckling.
DNA Skin tests for 18 gene variants involved in the following areas;
· Firmness and elasticity
· Sun sensitivity & pigmentation
· Sun damage, protection & repair
· Protection from Oxidative Stress
· Detoxification & Skin sensitivity